Stamp and Color a Mason Jar
Inktense pencils on Neenah? Oh yeah! Just use a teensy bit of water. I was amazed it worked so well! I also show you how to stamp the stems under the glass so that you can make the glass look right. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I finished the card off with a simple stitched die around the edges, and the sentiment on a vellum panel taped to the back of it.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Cotton & Thistles, Reverse Confetti Clear Stamps
- Cotton & Thistles, Reverse Confetti Cuts
- Neenah Cardstock
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Derwent Inktense Pencils, Set of 12
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 2
- Bazzill 40 lb. Vellum, 25 pk
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape