Stamp a Floral Patterned Vellum Card
There are lots of floral “clump” stamps out there….and I’ve wanted to do a video like this for a while, with a way to make a pattern of flowers that will be an overall pattern without having to constantly clean the stamp and line it up etc. It hit me – vellum, and the MISTI! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
It’s a clean and simple card with LOTS of love poured into it….fully ready for the next sad occasion in need of a card.
And one pencil. Yep, just one color!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- WPlus9 Design Studio Clear Stamps, Sympathy Lilies
- WPlus9 Design Studio Dies, Sympathy Lilies
- Essentials by Ellen 40 lb. Vellum, 25 pk
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pad, Peacock Feathersc
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)
- Be Creative Tape, 12mm (1/2″)
- Be Creative Tape, 5mm (1/4″)
- Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- VersaMark Watermark Pen
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun (Wagner)
- Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock, Robin’s Egg, 10 pk
- Prismacolor Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener