Spring Bouquet Card (Studio Katia)
These pretty little flowers were perfect for a technique using distress inks – and the MISTI. I created it on watercolor paper, and between the ink being open to movement with water, and adding watercolor….it came out so very pretty! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Studio Katia Clear Stamps, Spring Bouquet
- Studio Katia Dies, Spring Bouquet
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7)
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads:
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors 15ml Tubes:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8