Warning: LONG post with lots of bits!
I’ve been on a YT sabbatical, believe it or not – LOL! I know, I know. A sabbatical means no one hears from you. But for me it just means you hear from me less. And with things that I feel like doing rather than things I feel like teaching. Today…I just felt like some loose painting. Watch below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I used my Daniel Smith Watercolors and size 8 and 12 round
Silver Brushes on a block of Saunders Waterford cold press. Photo is based on a photo by Shirleygen at PMP-art.com ; if you’re looking for photos to inspire you that are legal to use, sign up for a free membership there!
Now at Society6
I’ve added some watercolors….soon you should see everything under the “new” section. For some reason they take a little while to populate so hopefully by morning they’ll be at the top, along with some other new things! But here’s a preview:
Today is my guest post over at MFT – using purples for shadows on yellow flowers! My Copic Jumpstart students have seen this, but watching the impact on a flower, well – I hope you’ll enjoy it!
Facebook Live Christmas Parties
I’m going to do a few parties….
- Bible Journaling Group Friday Dec 14 (tonight) 6pm Pacific/9pm Eastern
- Art-Classes Student Group Saturday Dec 15 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern
New classes coming
And….kind of excited to announce some new classes coming!
- Mini Drawing Class for kids: Dogs and Cats! On hopefully Monday, if I get everything done, it will post – it’s going to be just $5….they’ll learn how to draw/color in a variety of Crayola mediums. Yes, I said Crayola!
- On Christmas Eve, a new Mini Mixed Class: Red Roses! It’ll have the same rose in pencil, colored pencil, Copic, and Watercolor. I think. I’ll be shooting it next week. As a mini it’ll be $15.99, and will be on sale right at the launch – so if Santa asks what you want, you can ask for a gift certificate!
Last week for the Pretty Things hop…..here are the winners:
- A set of three packs of distress crayons: Dana Driscoll
- A tin of Spectrum Noir colored pencils: Linda Thurston
- A tin of Spectrum Noir colored pencils: Mary Werner
- A pack of Faber Castell Art Grip watercolor pencils: Catherine Garcia