Sparkle Creations: Swimming Lucy
Today’s card is so bright and cheerful! I used a stamp by my friend Sparkle’s company….Swimming Lucy. I used the punched out circles from the Nestabilities to make a line of “bubbles” along the edge of the paper strip.
- Papers: DCWV (pink polkadots), Studio Calico (Green polkadots)
- Stamp by Sparkle Creations – Swimming Lucy
- Copic colors: RV06, RV02, BG09, B02, E53, E51, E37, E35, Y17
- Nestabilities by Spellbinders
- Button punch by Martha Stewart
- Sentiment by Impression Obsession