I’m a lover of most any fox stamp set….add Stacey Yacula’s name to it as the designer and it’s a match made in heaven in my book! Today I’ll show you some watercolor … with a realllllly simple background you can use on any scene you’re creating!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Don’t forget you can alter colors in your palette – adding a little Aussie Red Gold to the Burnt Sienna really warmed it up! And making a warm grey was easy by adding a little Yellow Ochre to Neutral Tint.
The smaller brush is a Round 8 – used for the foxes and the shadows in grasses. The sky and main green in the grasses on that first pass were created with the Round 12 brush.
Another video is live today – over on Ellen Hutson’s channel with my new feature, Color All the Things. This month – a vacation card! (It might not be live for a few hours so if the link doesn’t work, check back later.)
- Friendly Foxes stamps, My Favorite Things
- Friendly Foxes dies, My Favorite Things
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Daniel Smith Watercolors (my palette colors) Cobalt Teal Blue, Burnt Sienna, Aussie Red Gold, Serpentine Green, Sap Green, Green Apatite Genuine, Perylene Green, Neutral Tint, Yellow Ochre
- Silver Brushes
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Vacation in a Bottle, Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps