There are a bunch of Ellen Hutson sets that are going away, and before they fly off the shelves for the last time, I made some Shimmery Christmas Cards from a couple sets you might like! They’re fun and mass-produce-able cards, and are on a good deep discount, of course, so it’ll stretch your holiday card budget a little further. Note that the inks used also now come in mini ink cubes (including a set of 4!), which I didn’t have but I listed them in the supply list. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Shop the whole category of retiring products HERE. I’ve collected my tutorials using some of the retired products below:
And a last look at today’s cards using the Concord & 9th glitter paper (only a few pads of this are available, get one quick if you wanna use it!)
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps and dies: (The whole category is HERE)
- Concord & 9th Paper Pack, Neutral Glitter — https://salln.net/2PNNC4k
- Delicata Ink Pads
- Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 250 Sheet Ream
- Bazzill Card Shoppe Cardstock, Licorice Twist, 10 pk
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool