What on earth is a rain shaker maze? I’m not too sure either, but I think I just invented one!
Rain Shaker Maze Card
This card is one of those I needed to do as soon as I saw the Petal Plate die from Avery Elle. Some dies just scream out to me to try something with them! I had to test out a bunch of different beads for this – and these teensy ones from Judikins were just the right size to flow nicely! Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
There are other intricate background dies that could work…if you try one, please please let me know and link me to your project. I’m dying to see if *anyone* would be silly enough to give this one a try! LOL!
Oh man. How perfect is this: I just saw in the newsletter that Ellen Hutson just happens to have a sale on dies. Right. Now. Until tomorrow the 18th. ACK! Hurry! (I rescheduled this post to be sure you got to use the coupon in time!) Use coupon code dieingtotryit to get 20% off all DIES, EMBOSSING FOLDERS, and LETTERPRESS! Including the Petal Plate die …happy shopping!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; click on the picture or wording to go directly to the item. Affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Die: Avery ELLE-ments Dies, Petal Plate (the mini petals I showed are HERE) –don’t forget coupon code dieingtotryit
- Adhesive: Stick It Adhesive Sheets, Small sheets or Large Sheets
- Beads: Judikins Clear Micro Beads and decorative ones –Seed Beads, Razzle Dazzle
- Sentiment from Petals & Stems
- T0ols: Fiskars Craft Knife, Fingertip, Scissors
- Cardstock Neenah Cardstock, 25 pk