NOTE: sale on all watercolor classes on my teaching site lasts through this month. Use coupon code wwcm for 15% off on watercolor courses!
Recently I shared a card on Instagram (scroll down) that engendered the question – how’d you do dat? (lol) – well, let’s take a look at it in watercolor, okay? Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here’s the inspiration – stamp set is Prehistoric by Neat and Tangled:
Congrats to the winner of the GC from the Altenew Bloghop last week: bonnielovespurses! I’ve emailed her with info to claim her prize.
Reminder, winner from the YT giveaway will be selected after 76k is reached. (Yes, the party started early, yeah baby!)
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Reverse Confetti
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Heritage Arts Detachable Plastic Brush Washer
- ShurTech Yellow Frog Delicate Multisurface Masking Tape
- Ampersand Hardbord, Flat 9×12