Happy New Year!! I love this fresh new season – time to wipe away the old and begin anew! Not that 2012 was a bad year…certainly some challenges came my way, but there were also SO many blessings, both personally and for OWH. Here’s a quick top ten event list….see the Stars and Stamps blog for the OWH-specific list, though a few of these are still OWH-related 🙂
- My first year as a BSF graduate – starting the study series all over again!
- Attending CHA – it was such a blast having a booth for the first time – and the second is coming up in less than 2 weeks!
- Teaching in the Online Card Class in December
- Wrestling my scrap pile to the ground.
- Moving my blog to WordPress. LOVE IT.
- Getting picked as a May Arts ribbonista! It’s a lot of work but just FUN!
- Being requested to produce videos for Hero Arts. One here with over 9,000 views, and one here with over 5,000!
- Starting monthly ICSE shows on StageIt!
- Completing my Copic Marker collection!
- Serving on the Oozak DT – and getting asked to stick around and keep making videos!
The list could be tons longer but….now it’s time to think about goals for 2013.
- Continue daily card blogging. It keeps me sane.
- Automate more things in my life. This computer has to be good for something, right?
- Walk more. Ciara will help with this one.
- Sleep more. I’ve been told lack of sleep contributes to weight gain, so I’m going to test it. It’s easier than giving up chocolate, right?
- Customize my craft room. It’s time to take things seriously….and hire someone to make me a craft desk that works for me.
Now I’m going to let you get on to seeing my favorite ten creations from 2012! Hope you enjoy mine – feel free to click to see more detail – I’ve noted which have tutorials. Have a creative 2013!!