Too many watercolor fix it tips
Maybe there aren’t too many. I don’t know. But it sure felt like I had a bunch of repairs to make! Knowing how much some of you love seeing me fix things, though, I kept the footage to post. Enjoy! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Penny Black Cling Stamps, Dancing & Prancing
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- DaVinci Cosmotop Spin Brush, Mottler Flat Wash 30
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Silver Brushes
- Acrylic Palette
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors: