While I was coloring a pencil light bulb – I almost hoped a little bulb would appear over my head!
Pencil Light Bulb
I’ve been on the lookout for the perfect small image to use to get in close on my pencil technique – and this sweet little light bulb was just right! I wasn’t sure how large it’d be when I bought it online, but it’s super teeny. Perfect for making a bunch of these for my church fundraiser! Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
It’s always interesting to see how ‘light’ images get, even on colored cardstock like this cream Neenah, when dark colors surround them!
The sentiment is glued down on two sides, but has 2 layers of foam adhesive to make it bulge out a little. Since I expect this to be hand-delivered (since it’ll be purchased at church), dimension doesn’t matter! 🙂
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; click on the listed items to go directly to it. Affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Turn Me On
- Cardstock: Neenah Classic Cream, 25 pk or 250 Sheet Ream
- Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Soft Sand and Bubble Gum, and Cup o Joe for the sentiment
- Adhesive: Foam Tape and Stamp Runner
- Dies: Lawn Cuts Large Circle Stackables
- Coloring medium: Prismacolor Pencils
- Sharpeners: Prismacolor sharpener or Quietsharp Bostitch sharpener