Peekaboo Tag Baby Card
I fell in love with the little elephant in this set – I don’t even make many baby cards but I just had to get this one and play with it! And adding a lyric from Annie Lennox and the Eurythmics?? Bonus for me. (Yes, I’m dating myself!) Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The construction on this was a little unwieldy at first, but did work out in the end. Love the peekaboo on the front!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Pinkfresh Studio Stamps, Little Love
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Wonky Stitched Square STAX
- Colourcraft Brusho Crystal Colour Watercolors
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Be Creative Tape, 5mm (1/4″)
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape