Painting a scene with Copic Various Ink Refills
I recently binged on playing with my refill inks on Yupo….and while I played, I realized – a portion of my playtime backgrounds looked weirdly enough like coral! And with my recent Underwater Scenes obsession….it was a matter of time before I painted one this way! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, S’Whale stamps
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, S’Whale dies
- COPIC Various Ink Refill
- COPIC Colorless Blender Solution 200cc Bottle
- Ranger Mini Mister
- COPIC Sketch Marker, 0 Colorless Blender
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black