Welcome to my stop on the Paper Smooches bloghop! Did you know Kim’s back!?!? I’m squeeeeeeeeee-excited! It’s time to share a sampling of the NEW MARCH 2019 release with you – one stamp set and some dies!
I love Kim’s cute and simple stamps especially for newbies to learn coloring. Though….today’s aren’t exactly newbie projects. LOL!
Yes plural on the word “projects” – I not only wanted to paint that water on the orca card, but wanted to update a little info about the #playjournal challenge. Read on for more on both – and prizes at the end of this post!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
First – the video is below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Isn’t it fun to be able to play with paint and make a scene out of such cutiepie stamps!?
Bloghop and prizes
To add extra fun to our blog hop…Paper Smooches is offering a $30 gift card to their shop to FOUR lucky winners!! Comment by midnight Central time on March 8th and check the Paper Smooches blog on March 9th to see if you are one of the FOUR lucky winners!
- Paper Smooches blog
- Sandy Allnock
- Samantha Mann
- Alice Lihsuan Huang
- Jill Hawkins
- Karin Akesdotter
- Michele Boyer
- Savannah O’ Gwynn
- Teri Anderson
Four MORE chances of winning:
- Tell us that you Facebooked about our blog hop. If you don’t already like the PS FB page, please do!
- Tell us that you Tweeted about our hop (follow PS on Twitter)
- Share our blog hop on Instagram
- Tell us that you posted on your blog about our blog hop
Did you know that Paper Smooches offers up a fun challenge each month? Keep an eye on the PS blog for details.
- Splash Stamp Set
- Clear Acrylic Block 2.75″ Round, Catherine Pooler
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White —- Gold —- Silver
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pigment Pad, Yeti
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Hero Arts Embossing Powder, White
- Hero Arts Embossing Gun
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolor Grounds, Mars Black 4 oz. —- 16 oz.
- Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolor:
- Duochrome Cabo Blue
- Payne’s Blue Gray
- Neutral Tint
- Cobalt Teal Blue
- Schmincke Watercolor Box, Empty 24SM/12LG