Painting Snow Spray
There are so many stamps that could use a bit of a spray of snow – skiiers, sledders, santa on his sleigh. So let’s paint a little spray in watercolor, and add a few trees and a sky to make a simple scene out of it! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I did decorate the trees with some adhesive gems (very old ones, I don’t have even a package with the brand!) and added a few on the border as well.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Oh What Fun, Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps
- Oh What Fun, Lawn Cuts Dies
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Lawn Fawn Reinker, Jet Black
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White