Paint rich watercolor
While watercolors can be soft and lovely, they also can have a lot of punch! Layering washes over each other to build up rich color can be well worth the patience of waiting in between. Check out how I created the fun background as well as the painted stamped images! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Avery Elle Caroling Critters
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes
- Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen, White