Painting practice with Guacamole (Uhhh avocado!)
Just like with any medium, it’s helpful to repaint the same thing several times in a row to gain the most learning from your attempts. So make a “crowd” of avocados to really learn how to paint one! Watch the video below or click HEREHERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The inside just has a few layers of paper – then a sweet tiny bit of stamping.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Holy Guacamole
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Daniel Smith Watercolors:
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes: