Paint by Lifting: Underwater Seahorses
I’m *still* obsessed with underwater scenes! Not just the Copic ones from Underwater Scenes class. But watercolor too! I keep buying any underwater stamp I see….and these sweet little seahorses just needed to end up in my studio. I love the range of sentiments on them too. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The twine here is very old, I don’t even know who made it – but I decided to keep the card really flat and make just a mini panel of twine that could be taped on the back. No lumps for mailing!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Technique Tuesday Clear Stamps, Simon & Sandy Seahorse
- Technique Tuesday Dies, Simon & Sandy Seahorse
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Arches Rough Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Watercolor Box, Empty 24SM/12LG
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX Set 1
- Crafter’s Companion Gemini Junior