Otterlicious Backgrounds: Alcohol Ink v Copic Reinker
A swimming otter is the perfect excuse to create some watery looking backgrounds! I noticed Some of the pads of Yupo are on sale in Ellen’s shop so it’d be a good time to remind you it’s out there if you’ve always wanted to try it out.
In this video I show three types of paper and compare Alcohol Inks vs Copic Reinkers. With my favorite discovery in the 3rd example, the card on the front of this pile! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
On Yupo Paper:
On Specialty Stamping Paper:
Extra practice on Yupo:
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Darcie’s Clear Stamps, Dam Good
- Darcie’s Tin Pins, Dam Good
- Yupo Watercolor Paper Pads, 9×12 Translucent **on sale
- Yupo Watercolor Paper Pads, 15×6 White **on sale
- Adirondack Alcohol Ink:
- Copic Reinkers:
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Essentials by Ellen Designer Dies, Brushstroke Hello by Julie Ebersole
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape