No-Line Watercolor Mothers day Flowers
Mother’s Day is around the corner – but this stamp could be used for the holiday, or combined with any stamp set to create a card for any time! I used Avery Elle pigment inks to stamp with; if your stamp only has red flowers, you can use red to stamp with – mine had flowers and leaves, so a yellow (mimosa) made the most sense for mine. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
I nearly discarded the outside frame – then realized I had actually centered it well (which is rare!) so I tossed some loose watercolor on it and adhered both down to the card. So simple and pretty – and no waste!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Avery Elle Clear Stamps, Mother’s Day —- (Dies)
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors 15ml Tubes
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Avery Elle Pigment Ink Pads:
- Avery ELLE-ments Dies, Double Pierced Rectangles