Nighttime Roller Coaster Card in just three colors!
When I saw this little roller coaster stamp set, I just had to buy it and make a card – and it brought back so many memories of going to amusement parks! We usually went during the day but I always loved it when I was old enough to go in the evening – everything sparkled in the moonlight, and the rides were so much fun in the dark when you could go up high and see the twinkling lights! And I also thought the paint combo in my wristband palette would be perfect for this!
So there’s my card inspiration…hope you enjoy it! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here’s the wristband palette out in the wild….
I want to go wait in line with them! Save me a ticket!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, Coaster Critters
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Coaster Critters
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Coaster Critters Slide On Over Add On
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (6-1/8 X 7) O
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool (8-1/8 X 10-1/2)
- My Sweet Petunia Bar Magnet
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Wristband Palette
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- EK Tools, Precision 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath