Two special things are going on here today….one is an instagram hop (see below) – and the other: this is “nativity week”! I noticed I had 2 nativity type of scenes scheduled, and decided to add 2 more and fill up the week (except for Thanksgiving!) with more. So…..today the Shepherds watching their flocks by night are getting a little attention!
Nativity Week #1: Penguin Shepherds
This is the silliest of the series – penguins shepherding polar bears! A friend of mine was actually kinda scared for the penguins, since she saw the polar bears not as the “flock” but as menacing. Eeep! Well…..there ya go, right? Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Aren’t they the cutest little shepherds ever!??!! I don’t think their flock is menacing at all! heehee!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Arctic Pals (and coordinating dies)
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White