When I saw this carousel stamp set I knew it had to move and make a Moving Carousel Horse Card out of it. Up and down, up and down, like it did when I was a little girl and loved going around the carousel! It took me a while to figure out; but it works! Not a dramatic bit of movement but it’s still fun. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Look at all the pretty little pearlescent details!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Hero Arts Clear Stamps, Ornate Carousel
- Hero Arts Dies, Ornate Carousel
- Neenah Cardstock, Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 250 Sheet Ream —- 25 pk
- Ranger Distress Mini Ink Pad, Weathered Wood
- Ranger Ink Blending Tool, 1 Inch Round —-
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Ranger Liquid Pearls, White Opal
- Hero Arts Acetate Sheets, 5 x 6