SCHEDULE NOTE: I’ll be attending a Bible Journaling Retreat
in central Indiana in February – if you’re able to come, sign up HERE.
Mole Family Portraits Card
I waited a long while for this stamp set- I had the idea for picture frames some time ago but needed a stamp set with just the right faces for the picture frames. Then had to work out where the pics would be displayed —- in a mole tunnel! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Lots of other ideas could work here too – bird family photos in a tree, people family photos in a scrapbook, you name it! Be sure to let me know if you use this idea, I think it has legs!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Art Impressions Clear Stamps, Holy Moley
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brushes:
- Primatek recommendation: DANIEL SMITH Burnt Bronzite Genuine
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Dies with small frames:
- My Favorite Things Die-Namics, Stitched Collage Frame (Used in this video)
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Stitched Square Scallop Edge Frames
- Lawn Cuts Dies, Stitched Square Frames
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Stitched Square Frames
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, Blueprints 29
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Storybook 4
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Mini Storybook
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Storybook 1
- Pretty Pink Posh Dies, Stitched Photo Frames