Trinity Stamps sent me a box of goodies – and I needed to get these cute little Mini Coffee Cup Treat Favors made….and added a Blending Brush Cameo just for good measure in case you’re shopping for some!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch on YouTube.
While in the video I said I would be using them for Toastmasters this fall – I actually ended up *needing* them this past Tuesday! We had a meeting without a Table Topics Master, and the theme was “the season of autumn” so I could jump right in with my already-prepared treats!
And if you wondered, the cups of goodies went over REALLY well with the club. I had lots of volunteers come up and answer questions!
- Mini Coffee Cups, Lids, Stoppers, and Gift Bags, Trinity Stamps
- Mini Coffee Cup, Sleeve, and Decor, Trinity Stamps Dies
- Blending Buddy Ink Blending Tool White Bristles, Trinity Stamps
- Blending Buddy Ink Blending Tool Brown Bristles, Trinity Stamps
- Caffeinated Sentiments, Trinity Stamps Clear Stamps
- Metal Snippers, Cheery Lynn Designs
- Connect Glue, Gina K Designs
- QuickStik, We R Memory Keepers
- 3mm (1/8″), Be Creative Tape
- 5mm (1/4″), Be Creative Tape
- Crafter’s Companion Gemini Junior
- 5 Inch Scissors with Sheath, EK Success