Hello coloring friends!! I’ve been doing guest posts over at MFT and this month is no different of course! The second I saw this little Pure Innocence girl snacking on an apple from her little basket, I had to color her right up – and add a fall scene behind her! I’ve been obsessed with fall scenes lately – and you can check my Instagram feed for lots more scene ideas for your fall, halloween, and Thanksgiving cards. (And I’m moving into Christmas now, too, so ya best run and catch up! lol!) But first – enjoy the watercolor pencil video:
Lots of fun – and easy, too. That’s the great thing about trees…they’re just blobs of color!
Glossy Accents is one of my favorite embellishments on an image – adding just a little shine to her apples and shoes!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- My Favorite Things Clear Stamps, Pure Innocence – Love You To The Core / Dies
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Faber Castell Albrecht Durer Watercolor Pencils
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush – Short Round 8
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Glossy Accents