Mermaid Slumber Party Card
Sometimes a card just designs itself – today is one of those! I started by stamping the images on a long scrap of paper, just to see which of the Flora and Fauna critters works best as a mermaid, and which prefer to be unicorns. And when I saw them all lined up in a row – I thought, AHA! A slumber party! Yep, I went there! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
So am I crazy for coming up with an idea like this? No don’t answer. Let me live in my own little artsy world! Teehee!!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Mermaid Animals
- Flora & Fauna Dies, Mermaid Animals
- Copic Markers
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Lawn Fawn Hemp Cord, Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool