Make a wedding card that doubles as a gift
Sometimes you make a card that’s so special – with all the bells and whistles – that it needs to BE the gift. Today I’ve got a card like that to share, as well as the perfect packaging to use with it! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
And do you know the irony of today’s project?
I don’t know a soul getting married….But perhaps the next couple that invites me to their wedding will also do me the privilege of using these as their wedding colors….Lol!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Concord & 9th Clear Stamps, Happy Day
- Daniel Smith Extra Fine Watercolors
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush, Short Round 8
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- Be Creative Tape, 12mm (1/2″)
- My Sweet Petunia