Magical Monday seems to come and go around here…and this week? It’s here to keep you entertained!
Boom Bots Valentines in Copic marker
These sweet little robots from Paper Smooches just cried out for some Copic work! I stamped them in a blue grey ink (and the red bits in my favorite red ink)….then went to town with my markers.Watch the video below, or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The shiny little bots also needed a little shine, too – Glossy Accents to the rescue! Then I sliced the paper so I could pop the bottom panel up on some dimension, and tied on some twine to soften it a little.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; click on the listed items to go directly to it. Affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Stamps: Paper Smooches Boom Bots
- Paper: Neenah Classic Crest Solar White, 25 pk
- Markers: Copic Sketch T6, T3, T0, R24, R89, R37, B21, BG10
- Inks: Hero Arts Shadow Ink, Mid-Tone Red Royal, MFT Hybrid Steel Grey
- Adhesive: Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- Tools: Tonic 12 Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer – and I’m getting the 8.5 Inch Guillotine Paper Trimmer too.