Hey Buttercup – Chin up! Easy floral watercolor
A while back I shared how to loosely paint poppies HERE – today it’s buttercups! You knew I had to have this stamp set with yellow flowers, right!?? Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Chin Up Buttercup, Honey Bee
- Chin Up Buttercup, Honey Cuts Dies
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors:
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Short Round 8
- Ranger Accents, Glossy Accents | Mini Glossy Accents