Thus begins a trio of coffee-related videos by a non-coffee drinker. Just to prove we can love things without drinking them, eh?
Layered Coffee Cups – Avery Elle, Cool Beans
This card will share some tips for newbies to coloring – especially that the Desert Storm cardstock is really forgiving for blending! And if you fussy cut out the images, you remove the need to worry about staying in the lines. It’ll help get you going on blending while taking out some of the worries! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Avery Elle Clear Stamps, Cool Beans
- Avery Elle-ments Dies, Cool Beans
- Avery Elle Dye Ink Pad, New Moon
- Avery ELLE-ments Dies, Double Pierced Rectangles
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock:
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- EK Tools, Precision 5 Inch Scissors