This week the Lawnscaping challenge is to emboss – either dry or heat, so I chose dry. Can’t find my heat gun. LOL. I did tell you recently about the mess my craft room’s in, right?
Anyway….my card is a little scene I created using a lot of guy-friendly colors…I wanted to see if a darling Lawn Fawn set would go masculine, and it did! Ironically the polkadots in the background are from Graphic45’s baby paper – heehee! Just shows you can turn anything around if you set your mind to it!
- Lawn Fawn’s Critters in the Forest set
- Copics: W5 W3 W1 C7 C5 C3 G17 G29 E77
- Embossing folder by Sizzix
- Polkadot paper by Graphic45 (8×8 pad here)
- Tree order punch by EK success
- Cloud punch by Fiskars