I *just* got my order of new Lawn Fawn yesterday – and I bumped today’s previously scheduled video so I could make a quick video with Clawsome – because it was just so much FUN!
Interactive: Woven Tab Card – Clawsome by Lawn Fawn
I used Bristol with Clean Color pens to create this card – and in the video I show you how I made three machines, each with different toys! The interactive mechanism is a simple paper-weave to make the little bear toy slide in and out of the claw machine! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Here are the open and closed views – so much fun! If you recreate a card like this and change out the “toys”, I’d love to be tagged on Instagram so I can see what YOU came up with!
I added one more slice to the inside top of the opening so a little bear can peek out, adhered by the adhesive tabs so he has some dimension too.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Lawn Fawn Clear Stamps, You’re Claw-some |Dies
- ZIG Clean Color Pens
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Essentials by Ellen, Julie’s Smooth Bristol, 20pc-5.5″ x 5.5″
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Hero Arts Acetate Sheets, 3 x 4-3/4 (or use excess packaging)
- Tombow Xtreme Adhesive Tabs
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool