I’ve had this stamp set for ages and just hadn’t pulled it out…well that’s a-changing! I love that these butterflies are detailed enough to be pretty but simple enough to have open space to color – and enough solid black space to add white pen! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube!
Close-to-the-ground shadows should be nearest the object; flying butterflies should have shadows that land on the surface of the ground underneath them. The higher they are, the further from their shadow – and the lighter and softer the shadow.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Avery Elle Clear Stamps, Butterflies
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- My Sweet Petunia stamping tools:
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black