And last but not least – for Holiday Scene Week #5, 6, & 7: I have THREE videos! Two are guest videos – you’ll never guess where, right? (LOL) My regular monthly guest spot for My Favorite Things and Ellen Hutson are TODAY! I’ll be using watercolor pencils in all three of the videos.
But right here on my blog it’s day 5 and we’re floating off on an iceberg away from the glaciers! Hopefully there’s a paddle somewhere off-camera so the penguins can get themselves back…they can swim but then they’d get their scarves and hats all wet, right? LOL!
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to watch it on YouTube.
All three of my cards today use Albrecht Durer watercolors – and are hopefully serving as inspiration to the students in Watercolor Pencil Jumpstart class!
I love that lil guy up on top with the star. I might have to color this again sometime and put a tree behind them!
Yes I’m counting my guest video over at Ellen Hutson as #6 in the series. On social media someone had suggested decorating an ice cave as the scene for these sasquatches (sasqutachii?)—so go over to Ellen’s blog or directly to Ellen’s YouTube see it!
- Penguin Cheer, Art Impressions Clear Stamps
- Albrecht Dürer Watercolor Pencil Tin Set of 60, Set of 120
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
Short Round 8
Short Round 12
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- Other sets to be used this week:
- Fun in the Snow, Evelin T Designs Clear Stamps
- Woodland Holiday, Art Impressions Clear Stamps
- Snow Fun, Avery Elle Clear Stamps
- Dinomite Christmas By Brandi Kincaid, Essentials By Ellen