In today’s journey through Holiday Scene Week – we’re taking a snowy walk! Or at least these snow people are. I’ve created a little pathway between trees, and stone gates on two sides to enter though.
And a note: I think I just blew up the blog. LOL! I tried getting fancy and changing to a new theme but it’ll take me a few days to get it tidied up. One cool feature I’d love your help with – when you find a post you like, click a “rating” on it – that’ll give it little stars and make the stamps all happy!
Watch the video below or click HERE to view on YouTube.
The white pencil highlights are done with a Polychromos white but you can also use a Prismacolor or other brand with enough opacity.
- Snow Fun, Avery Elle Clear Stamps
- Polychromos Pencil Tin Set of 60, Faber-Castell —- Set of 120
- Copic Markers
- Other sets to be used this week:
- Fun in the Snow, Evelin T Designs Clear Stamps
- Woodland Holiday, Art Impressions Clear Stamps
- Dinomite Christmas By Brandi Kincaid, Essentials By Ellen
- Penguin Cheer, Art Impressions Clear Stamps