Welcome to a VERY exciting day for me…I’m finally releasing my “baby” into the world: my Hex Color Chart for Copic Markers, I designed to show the visual color relationship between the markers! I’m celebrating with a Video Hop and invited a few friends to join in the fun and show you some ways they’ll be using their charts.
Hex Color Chart for Copic Markers
For years, I’ve wanted to have a chart that shows me how colors compare to each other. In the downloadable charts that have been in use for so long, the numerical order kept the light tints separated from each other so they aren’t easily comparable. Same with the darks, etc. So I began the odyssey of creating a chart organized by visual color relationships instead. In the video below, I talk about what it took to get it here…please give it a like and help justify the many hours of labor to get this puppy done! Watch below or click HERE to watch in HD on YouTube.
When purchasing the Hex Chart Bundle, you’ll receive a link in your receipt to download the zip file right away. There are two pdfs inside, one is blank, to print in black and white on your Copic-friendly paper.
The other is in color, but remember, it won’t be particularly accurate for color. But it’ll be enough to give you an idea what some of the colors are that you’re missing. You can always re-watch the video above or any of these in the video hop as well, since the color on that looks fairly good; just pause the video when it shows the color section you want to view.
Links mentioned in the video:
- Sharon’s blog with the rectangular one- and two-page charts, and lots more
- Copic 101 section of Copic’s site – lots of amazing resources
Copic Classes online
I’ve added this section since this blogohop – because you might be interested in a little Copic learning on my new site!
- Copic Jumpstart Class
- Copic Hex Art Class
- Mini Copic Course, City Sidewalks:
- Mini Copic Course, Winter Wonderland
- Mini Copic Course, Autumn Scenes
Video hop list!
I’m so humbled and overwhelmed that my friends decided to join me for this exciting moment. Please do me the honor of visiting them, and leaving them some love on their blogs and videos!
- Sandy Allnock, Sandy Allnock <—you’re here, of course!
- Debby Hughes, Lime Doodle (Video) <—next!
- Elaine Hughes, Marker Geek (Video)
- Jennifer McGuire, Jennifer McGuire Ink (Video)
- Julie Ebersole, Paper Trufflez (Video)
- Kathy Racoosin, The Daily Marker (Video)
- Kristina Werner, KWerner Design (Video)
- Laura Bassen, Doublestick Heaven (Video)
- May Flaum, Craft with May (Video)
Where to purchase Copic Markers & paper
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.