Hare Mail: Precoloring Stamped Images
I was doing some online shopping and stumbled onto this Hare Mail set – oh my gosh. I couldn’t click that button fast enough! They’re such cute little guys with a super simple style – they’ll be fun to color in a variety of ways with different mediums! For these, I did the watercoloring before stamping the black lines – whaaaa? Check it out and see what you think! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The envelope was pretty fun – the “To” block was simply stamped with a few colors, and the bunny was painted by scribbling some color on an acrylic block; fancy painting on an envelope is pretty impossible but a simple shaded line worked fine!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Inky Antics Clear Stamps, Hare Mail
- Tombow Dual Brush Pens
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 4
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- The Magnet Source Extra Magnets to use with MISTI
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black