Hanging With You – Sloths!
Since I was trying out the regular Spectrum Noir pencils (non watercolor) the other day, I picked up a set of the Aquablend pencils, too, just to try them out. Pretty impressive! I got the Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- My Favorite Things Clear Stamps, Sweet Sloths
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- My Sweet Petunia Mini MISTI Laser Etched Stamping Tool
- My Sweet Petunia Creative Corners
- Crafter’s Companion AquaBlend Pencils:
- Spectrum Noir Pencil Blending Stumps
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Pencil Sharpener