Is it already February? I don’t have my valentines made, EEEP! But these lil panda bears are TOTALLY helping me out in getting rolling.
The Lovely Pandas from Gerda Steiner were so adorable, I just had to buy them….I painted them as black and white pandas…but wouldn’t they be cute as rainbow pandas too?
Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
When doing a masked scene like this, start from the bottom and work your way upward so everything looks like it’s “behind” everything else. The little panda that only has a head and paws – you’ll need to ‘hide’ the straight lines to make them look like they’re really full bodies.
- Lovely Pandas stamps, Gerda Steiner
- Lovely Pandas dies, Gerda Steiner
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- My Sweet Petunia MISTI
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolors – Neutral Tint
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolors – Quinacridone Rose
- DANIEL SMITH Watercolors – Payne’s Gray
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Judikins Eclipse Tape