Another huge release from Ellen Hutson is out today – and I’m along for the bloghop ride to share some fun cards I made using the new stamps and dies! Last month all my cards were colored with Copics – this time it’s all watercolor. In the video I’ll show you how I made the cool galaxy background – controlling the powders enough to make them do what I want!
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Wasn’t that fun to see that galaxy develop, and the fire behind the rocketship made me SO happy!
The constellation background is a lot of fun – I added a gold dot for each star at every “elbow” in the constellations.
Sugar is a theme lately, eh? This time I decided to focus on the “old fashioned” and not make the candy all colorful – so maybe it wont’ make me hungry! lol!
DinoMITE! This will be a fun little set to play with – I added the wagon from the Bear that was released last month because this lil dino had a lot of stuff to haul!
One of just a few halloween cards — I don’t send many so I don’t make many but they’re fun. Here I did backlighting on the dino so he glows in the moonlight!
If you’ve got a couple of Leading Ladies, now they can all go to a halloween party decked out in costumes!
One more card – with the mondo leaf! I’ve posted an IGTV video with this pretty leaf card…you don’t need an Instagram account to watch: CLICK HERE.
PRIZES: We’ve got super fun prizes!!! One random & lucky commenter will win $25 to the EH shop and one will win the whole September Essentials by Ellen release!!! To enter for a chance to win, make sure to leave comments at each stop along the hop! Comment before Sunday, September 15th at 11:59pm PST. Winners will be notified by email.
- Sandy – that’s me!
- Ellen Hutson, Space Out Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Space Out Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Boo & Treat Word Die Set
- Ellen Hutson, Booyah Stamp Set
- Ellen Hutson, Dinomite Christmas Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Dinomite Christmas Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Dinomite Halloween Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Dinomite Halloween Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Dress-Up Days Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Dress-Up Days Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Constellation Background Die
- Ellen Hutson, Hard Candy Christmas Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Hard Candy Christmas Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Mondo Oak Leaf Stamp Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Ellen Hutson, Mondo Oak Leaf Die Set By Brandi Kincaid
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes:
Short Round 8
Short Round 12
- Arches Cold Press Paper
- My Daniel Smith Watercolor palette colors
- Craft Assistant (metal plate 12 x 12)
- Tonic Nuvo Shimmer Powders:
- Spray bottles, all are great:
Tonic Nuvo Light Mist Spray Bottle, 2 pack
Water Mist Bottle, Hero Arts
Ranger Mini Mister, Individual
Mister – 2 oz., Ranger Inkssentials
White, Hero Arts Embossing Powder
WOW Embossing Powder, Regular – Gold Rich
Embossing Gun (Wagner), Hero Arts
Powder Tool Adhesive Deactivator, EK Success
Embossing Magic Bag, Inkadinkado
VersaMark Ink Pad
- Uniball Gold pen
- Uniball White pen