Flora & Fauna La La Llama: Two Ways
An extra treat in today’s video….one stamp set, two ways! One is a Christian card with a simple scene…the other is a silly llama card. Got to love a stamp set that swings both ways, right? Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
The simple scene uses the tree as branches as well….
…and the snow is mostly Glossy Accents, since white pens don’t show up on light colors…
….and the bead of Glossy Accents on the bottom edge of the popped panel feels really elegant!
The llama can be wearing a sweater, or a full-on little jumpsuit! You can also stack up gift boxes or other Christmassy images too….llovely llama would be happy to cart around your Christmas gifts!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Flora & Fauna Clear Stamps, Fa La La Llama
- Copic Markers
- Neenah Cardstock
- My Favorite Things Die-namics, STAX Stitched Rectangle
- Sharpie Paint Pen, Extra Fine Point White
- Uni-ball Impact Gel Pen, White
- Ranger Accents, Mini Glossy Accents
- Ranger Accents, Glossy Accents
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- We R Memory Keepers QuickStik