Feeling Foxy – Zigs + Daniel Smith Watercolor
If you’ve been following along for a while, you’ll know I almost always buy the cute fox stamps – I just love coloring them! This one’s no exception. I did combine my Daniel Smith watercolors with Zigs here; I wanted the intensity of the Zigs for the fox, but I like few of the greens from the Clean Color marker collection. So as I always say…use what works! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
When I combine different mediums I do get lots of comments saying, “Boy I just never thought of doing that!” So hopefully now you’ll remember the enxt time you don’t have a color available in one medium that you do in another!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Honey Bee Clear Stamps, Feelin’ Foxy
- Honey Cuts Dies, Feelin’ Foxy
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers:
- Daniel Smith Tube watercolors – Sap Green
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 12
- Canson Arches French Bound Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Scotch Foam Mounting Tape
- Glossy Accents