When I have a stamp set with six images that don’t really work on one card – I get six cards. LOL! And since that would be one enormously long video, I slow down for the coloring of all the skintones, then speed up a bit on the wings and tutus. But stay for the end to see how I made their little tutus and wings twinkle! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Penny Black Clear Stamps, Fairy Flutters
- Pretty Pink Posh Clear Stamps, Everyday Greetings
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pad, Jet Black
- Uniball Signo White Gel pen
- Neenah Cardstock
- Fussycutting scissors – EK Tools, Precision 5 Inch Scissors