Easy Christmas Stamped Bags
It’s getting late to show any more Christmas cards (scroll back through my blog if you still need ideas, I’ve shared a gajillion!) – so how about some simple stamped kraft bags? I picked these up at my dollar store – and can easily make the 20 needed! Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
And I’m also guesting on the MFT blog today using the same stamp set and my Albrecht Durer pencils….go see!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Warm & Feathered Hugs, My Favorite Things Clear Stamps
- Warm & Feathered Hugs, My Favorite Things Die-Namics
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 6
- Lawn Fawn Ink Pigment Pad, Yeti
- COPIC Sketch Marker R37
- For guest card:
- Albrecht Durer Watercolor Pencils
- Arches Hot Press