Did you know it’s take dog to work day?? Wishing I had one right now…my studio misses having a pooch around!
Watercolor Stacker/Slider Cards
I’ve been wanting to play with these “stackers” from Art Impressions – there are five in the collection (see links at the bottom of this post, and you’ll see them in photos too.) They can be used separately from the slider die – but they’re fun to use in different ways to make a card interactive. Watch the video below or click HERE to watch in HD on YouTube.
My dogs were painted with Daniel Smith paints – and I made a little chart with the browns I own – these aren’t by any means all the animal browns and golds, but if you’ve been wondering what kinds of browns to try, here’s my swatchcard. If you want to try them out (these pictures are never totally accurate), you might get one of the Daniel Smith dot sheets to try out all the colors yourself.
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project; compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Arches Rough Watercolor Paper Pad
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 4 —- Short Round 6
- Art Impressions Cling Stamps
- Art Impressions Dies, Slider
- Daniel Smith dot cards: 238 colors | 66 colors | all paints
- Be Creative Tape, 5mm (1/4″)
- Be Creative Tape, 3mm (1/8″)
- Avery Elle Clear Stamps, Furry Friends
- Avery Elle Dye Ink Pad, New Moon
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black