It’s Ellen Hutson’s 11th anniversary in business….and a few of us are sharing our favorite EH products….I have a new favorite and some that I can’t live without!
Distress Oxide Christmas Thistle Wreath
I wanted to finally get out the Thistle stamp set – because it’s been in my “USE ME!” box for weeks, just staring at me! I had an idea to turn it into a Christmas set by making a wreath, and marrying the stamp set to the Distress Oxide inks – well WOW was that one happy match made in heaven! These are so easy, and I think you might become as addicted as I am. Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
These are just so pretty, and easy for making multiples! This uses a large leaf…
And this is one with the little thistle heads….LOVE!
Go visit some ladies who are sharing THEIR favorite Ellen Hutson products….in case you need to add something to your Santa list!
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps, Thistle by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies, Thistle by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen Clear Stamps, Modern Christmas by Julie Ebersole
- Essentials by Ellen, Craft Assistant
- Essentials by Ellen, Storage Envelopes:
- Essentials by Ellen, Magnetic Die Storage,
- Canson Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- Silver Brush Black Velvet Watercolor Brushes, Short Round 8
- Ranger Distress Oxide Ink Pads:
- Lawn Fawn Clear Acrylic Block, 2.5 round with gridlines