I’m launching some watercolor videos (as well as Copic!) for the Holiday Backgrounds Series – see them all HERE.
Diecut a Round Window Card
If you’ve tuned in to my YouTube channel much, you’ll know how much I love Clearly Besotted stamps…and Stephanie, the owner, blesses me with the new releases to feed my addiction. (Thank you, Stephanie!) These adorable little mice had to go to an ice skating party – and I’ve been wanting to do a little partial-diecutting anyway, so let’s get to it without further ado! (Mistake included in the video…along with puppies!) Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
There are lots of stamps you can do this partial die-cutting technique with – but these skaters are so cute, you might not be able to resist, eh?
Below are links to the supplies I’ve used for today’s project. Compensated affiliate links may used, which means if you make a purchase I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. I truly appreciate your support toward the costs of running this blog! Read more.
- Clearly Besotted Clear Stamps, On Thin Ice
- DANIEL SMITH Extra Fine Watercolors
- Black Velvet Watercolor Brush:Short Round 8
- Dies: Sizzix Framelits Die Set, Circles
- Scotch Double-Sided Foam Mounting Tape
- Arches Cold Press Watercolor Paper Pad 9×12
- VersaFine Ink Pad, Onyx Black
- Signo Uni-Ball Gel Pen, White