I had SO. MUCH. FUN with this release, as you can, uh, see! Yeeesh! Here’s a ton of cards I made from them – you’ll only see the above bear bakery card being made in the video, but in case you need more ideas, well, they’re pictured below. LOL.
Note: Supplies are linked in the supply list at the end of this post. Compensated affiliate links may be used – that means if you make a purchase using my links, I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for your support of my work on this blog! Read more.
Watch the video below or click HERE to see it in HD on YouTube.
First, this was the card that I used as the “base” from which I stamped the bakery card – not part of the new release, but it’s here for your inspiration.
Here the bear is using the same wagon – with last month’s chicken. Who is panicked at the idea of where they’re headed!
Bear Ware 4, North Pole style! The boxes are from the Christmas Characters set. You can learn to make soft trees similar to this in Winter Wonderland mini class.
Bear Ware 4 in fall….with Pumpkin to Talk About that I turned into a sign! See the video with a tulip garden similar to the pumpkin field HERE.
Mondo Amaryllis is probably going to be the one shown most in this hop so I’m just showing my cards….a red one…
A white one, which looks white because of the color around the flowers….
And then a multicolor one I found on the internet – more pink and red toward the top but the bottom leaves were edged in white. The window here will likely be in a new class this fall with indoor scenes for the holidays.
Next are Christmas Characters – Not sure stockings are characters, but there ya go! The fireplace might be in that indoor class, too….
Santa and two of the reindeer are peeking to see if you’ve been naughty! It’s never too early to watch out…
Elves are resting up for the holiday season ahead!
My one halloween card – with a couple see-through ghosties!
Last but not least….a coffee card featuring the new woodgrain background stamp! It’s stamped in Grout Grey by MFT, and I colored right overtop it all to create the dimension. The cups are from Latte Love, released earlier this year.
Guest post and coloring video today: over at MFT there’s another video!
COMING TOMORROW, A NEW CLASS on my teaching site!
WHEW! Now for the bloghop!
PRIZES: We’ve got super fun prizes!!! One random & lucky commenter will win $25 to the EH shop and one will win the whole August Essentials by Ellen release!!! To enter for a chance to win, make sure to leave comments at each stop along the hop! Comment before Thursday, August 15th at 11:59pm PST. Winners will be notified by email.
Are you too tired after my crazy-long post to hop? Bookmark it for later if so! If not…here’s the list:
- Adelina Starace
- Ardyth Percy-Robb
- Carissa Wiley
- Carly Tee Minner
- Carolyn Peeler
- Elena Roussakis
- Emily Midgett
- Julie Ebersole
- Kelly Griglione
- Laurel Beard
- Lisa Spangler
- Michele Ferguson
- Sandy Allnock you’re here!
- Sharon Harnist
- Therese Calvird
- New Release:
- Bear Ware 4 Stamps by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear
Bear Ware 4 by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Mondo Amaryllis Stamps by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Stamps
- Mondo Amaryllis by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Holiday Characters Dies by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Dies
- Holiday Characters Stamps by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen
- Happy Haunting by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Happy Haunting by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Retro Holiday Greetings by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Stamps
- Shipping Tags by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Spiderwebs, Essentials By Ellen Designer Dies
- Pumpkin to Talk About, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- The Last Bite by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps
- Rustic Woodgrain by Julie Ebersole, Essentials By Ellen Clear Stamps —